Options   View topic - Pneumonia Bronchitis

Board index  >  Bronchitis Cure  >  Symptoms Bronchitis

Post a reply
Pneumonia Bronchitis

Pneumonia Bronchitis
by Denice » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:50 pm

Pneumonia Bronchitis - Know the Signs of Childhood Asthma

According to the Mayo Clinic, a well respected medical resource, and the American Family Physician, a newsletter from the American Academy of Family Physicians, childhood asthma has risen significantly in over the past few decades. The American Lung Association states that in 2004, an estimated 4 million children under 18 years old have had an asthma attack in the past 12 months, and many others have "hidden" or undiagnosed asthma. :oops:

• Asthma is the most common cause of school absenteeism due to chronic disease and accounted for an estimated 14 million lost school days.
  • They claim that childhood asthma has become more widespread and is now the most common chronic illness in children. :D

Chest Congestion and Tightness

4. Shortness of breath While these signs and symptoms may indicate childhood asthma, they may also point to various illnesses common to kids. As a parent, you cannot be expected to understand how various symptoms may interact or be able to accurately diagnose an illness such as asthma. :roll:

The most common signs and symptoms of childhood asthma are very similar to bronchitis and other respiratory infections. The symptoms include: 1. Coughing. The need to cough is created by mucus, which builds up and needs to be cleared. The mucus is usually caused by some type of infection or irritation. Coughing is symptomatic of many childhood and adult illnesses. Notice that although coughing is a symptom, the type of cough plays a role in understanding the cause. Simply put, a rattling or lose type cough is very different than a tight or hacking cough and both types can indicate certain illnesses There is sure to be a grin on your face once you get to read this article on Bronchitis. This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!

Another Factor to Consider is Frequency

The child who frequently coughs or suffers ongoing or recurrent bouts of respiratory infection illnesses such as pneumonia or bronchitis may have childhood asthma. The more readers we get to this writing on Pneumonia Bronchitis, the more encouragement we get to produce similar, interesting articles for you to read. So read on and pass it to your friends.

Wheezing. Wheezing is most commonly associated with asthma, however, all children with asthma do not necessarily wheeze. You can identify wheezing as a whistling type sound when your child breathes. :roll:

Seems that Everyone I Know is Sick

Everyone I know has a bad cough. This got me thinking to the last time I had a really bad cough that I could not shake. I just kept taking over the counter drugs, hoping it would get better and it did not. I was having bouts of coughing and breathlessness and had to stop what I was doing so I could recover. Usually this meant if I was jogging or working out, I had to sit down and take a break. And if you are anything like I am, this is a huge thing to do.

Finally went to the Doctor and he explained to me that I had bronchitis. I was wondering how I had gotten bronchitis. And he explained that it was a viral infection that I probably picked up somewhere or from someone. The many pollutants in the air can carry it. There are two types of bronchitis. One is acute and the other is chronic. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for a few weeks, while chronic bronchitis happens frequently for several years. In simplest terms, bronchitis is just an inflammation in your bronchial tubes or the tubes that carry oxygen to your lungs. Variety is the spice of life. So we have added as much variety as possible to this matter on Types Bronchitis to make it's reading relevant, and interesting! :evil:

For both types of bronchitis, the major symptoms include: Coughing, Mucus, having shortness of breath, feeling tired, wheezing, having difficulty breathing during physical activity. Never be reluctant to admit that you don't know. There is no one who knows everything. So if you don't know much about Acute Bronchitis, all that has to be done is to read up on it!

Even if you feel that the symptoms that you are experiencing may not be bronchitis, be sure to see your Doctor as soon as possible, as it may be another infection in your lungs. The coughing and breathlessness is cause for concern. The coughing bouts I would have were very strong and would cause me to have to take a break from what ever I was doing. If I was at work I would have to take a quick time out. It is not any fun when you are not able to breathe. Bronchitis can hamper a lot of your daily activities and the sooner you get it checked out the better. :D.

Your symptoms do not clear up, your doctor may prescribe something for you to help open your airway. If you have chronic bronchitis, your Doctor will speak more to you about it and will prescribe some form of treatment for it. Chronic bronchitis can usually be found in smokers. The smoking causes the symptoms to be worse and the treatment for it will probably include quitting smoking. Every cloud has a silver lining; so consider that this article on Chronic Bronchitis to be the silver lining to the clouds of articles on Chronic Bronchitis. It is this article that will add more spice to the meaning of Chronic Bronchitis.

One of the most effective remedy for bronchitis is the use of turmeric powder. A teaspoonful of this powder should be administered with a glass of milk two or three times daily. It acts best You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Bronchitis. that was our intention, to astonish you.

Neatly and carefully and should be often renewed, so that it does not hamper respiration. Turpentine may be rubbed over the chest with fomentation for the same object. Our objective of this article on Chronic Bronchitis Patient was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Chronic Bronchitis Patient, and compare it with what we have printed here. :lol:

Raw onion juice, the first thing in the morning will be highly beneficial in such cases. A simple hot poultice of linseed should be applied over the front and back of the chest. It will There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Chronic Bronchitis projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you. :lol:

Should Take a Good Walk Everyday

He should also perform yogic kriyas such as jalneti and vamandhouti and yogic asanas such as ekpaduttansana, yogamudra, bhujangasana, We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Chronic Bronchitis Patient. However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Chronic Bronchitis Patient. :)

Wrung out and applied over the upper chest are also helpful. After applying three hot towels in turn for two or three minutes each, one should always finish off with a cold towel. A cold pack Using the intuition I had on Chronic Bronchitis Patient, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Chronic Bronchitis Patient has been included here.

Shalabhasana, Padmasana and Shavasana

Simple pranayamas like kapalbhatti, anuloma-viloma, ujjai and bhramari are also highly beneficial. To learn more about the energy principle in healing, please read: An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say. Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Bronchitis, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds. :o.

Water Having a Temperature of 100 O F

The patient should remain immersed in the bath for about 20 minutes. In case of chronic bronchitis, this bath may be taken twice a week. Hot towels Writing something about Bronchitis Patient seemed to be something illogical in the beginning. However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical. Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product. :roll:

Patient. The onion has been used as a food remedy for centuries in bronchitis. It is said to possess expectorant properties. It liquefies phelgm and prevents its further formation. One teaspoon of We had at first written a rough assignment on Bronchitis. Then after a few improvisions and enhancements here and there, we have ended up with this end product. :o.

And Cover It With Some Flannel

The pack can remain for about an hour at a time. Fresh air and outdoor exercises are also essential to the treatment of bronchitis and the patient Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Chronic Bronchitis Patient, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Chronic Bronchitis Patient.

There are two basic categories of bronchitis. Acute bronchitis is typically associated with colds and flu like symptoms. While chronic bronchitis may last months or even years, the acute variety typically is limited in duration to no more than a week or two.

The symptoms of acute bronchitis include: 1. Tightness in the chest area 2. Usually a sore throat 3. Congestion 4. Wheezing and difficulty breathing We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Chronic Bronchitis. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.

A Low to Mid Grade Fever

And a general feeling of "yuckyness." Most acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection and can be spread through person-to-person contact either directly or indirectly. This means that if you are a caregiver of someone who has bronchitis, you are at risk of contracting the illness yourself. :lol:

Avoid smoking and smoke whenever possible. There are many chemicals, fumes and particle dust that can irritate and compromise bronchial passages. None more so however than smoking. If you have someone suffering from acute bronchitis, try to keep them away from any smoking environment. They simply don't need the extra stress on an already infected pulmonary system This article on Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.

Limit Exposure to Sick People

When someone becomes ill in our house, we work to isolate them to minimize infecting the rest of the family. This includes assigning them their own drinking glass along with keeping them in limited areas of the house. Although not perfect, our sick person ritual has kept the other children from also becoming ill. Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Chronic Bronchitis. People tend to enjoy it more. :o.

Cover Your Mouth

Teach anyone that gets ill to cover their mouths when they cough to limit transmission of the illness. Once again, this is not perfect solution that can help to contain an influenza virus that may result in bronchitis. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Flu Bronchitis to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.

Bronchial tubes, which are the air passages that extend from the windpipe and up to the lungs can become inflamed. That is when bronchitis appears. Bronchitis can be also the inflammation of the bronchi which are located in the chest of human body. There were made some studies, and the result was that millions of persons develop respiratory conditions such as broncitus every year, especially between November to January. :evil:

Bronchitis is Part of the

Category of most common chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and a study showed that in the US there are about 14 to 15 million persons having chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and out of those, 12 million have chronic bronchitis. Chronic bronchitis can appear when someone has repeated periods of illness, and is not taking care to cure the illness, but there are other factors too, as allergens, dust and chemical fumes, prolonged exposure to polluted air, cigarettes. It is known that when the mucous membranes that line up the upper breathing tubes become inflamed, bronchitis appears. Self-praise is no praise. So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Bronchitis Contagious. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it! :lol:

Bronchitis is contagious, because the micro organisms that cause it are found in the fluid from the mouth or nose of an infected individual, and it can easily be spread. There are some signs and symptoms of bronchitis. We can mention yellow, green, or gray phlegm, headaches, runny nose, wheezing, muscle and back pain, and also chills, reddish face, palms, or mucous membranes, vision abnormalities, ankle, feet, and leg swelling. The most important purpose of the treatment is to reduce irritation in the bronchial tubes, and in order to treat bacterial infections such as chronic broncitus antibiotics are very effective. In chronic bronchitis it is not required to have antibiotics on a continual basis. Useful to ease discomfort caused by coughing and also to eliminate infection are the homeopathic remedies. Studies revealed that there are cases when the cough due to acute bronchitis lasts for several weeks to months. This happens because the bronchial system is taking up longer to heal, and an important thing is that cough that does not go away could be symptoms of other diseases like asthma or pneumonia. We find great potential in Acute Bronchitis. This is the reason we have used this opportunity to let you learn the potential that lies in Acute Bronchitis.

Diseases affect the lives of people in an adverse way. Therefore, it is necessary to develop healthy habits in order to prevent the occurrence of these diseases. Diseases are caused by both virus and bacteria; however, in certain cases, environmental conditions also play a major role in causing certain ailments. For instance, bronchitis, an ailment of the respiratory system, is both viral and bacterial bronchitis. Not many people can tell the difference between viral and bacterial bronchitis. Only a medical practitioner will be able to point out the differences between viral and bacterial bronchitis after a careful examination of the patient and the results of laboratory tests.

Normally, people fall sick once in a while. But if you live in polluted conditions and have unhealthy habits such as alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking, you will fall ill many times. Make a serious effort toward good health, and while you are healthy, keep some money aside so that you can handle medical costs easily in case you fall ill. The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Bronchitis Medical. So do go ahead and read this to learn more about Bronchitis Medical. :lol:

Care should be taken during the healing process. You need to take a lot of rest and increase your fluid intake. Taking more liquids such as fruit juices, water, and soup helps liquify the phlegm and makes it easier for the body to expel it. In case of muscle pains, take acetaminophen. If the symptoms cause a great deal of distress, take cough suppressants or expectorants in order to liquify the mucus. Taking a warm shower or a hot bath also facilitates the expulsion of mucus.

Develop hygienic habits to keep viral and bacterial bronchitis at bay. Get yourself vaccinated for flu because it lessens the risk of contracting viral and bacterial bronchitis. Avoid cigarettes, chemical fumes, smoke, and other pollutants because these are also the major causes of bronchitis.

Commonly, Viruses Cause Bronchitis

People with viral bronchitis suffer from difficulties in breathing, headache, pain, wheezing, and other symptoms, such as low-grade fever. Patients will have a persistent, nonproductive cough and will not feel that ill. Bacterial bronchitis, on the other hand, is a more dangerous condition. You will suffer from a high fever and a persistent, productive cough with dark, discolored, and thick mucus. :roll:

If, along with bronchitis, you have disorders such as cystic fibrosis, asthma, or COPD, home remedies will not suffice. Consult your doctor; he will draw up the perfect treatment plan for you. Doctors can do so by performing the required physical examination and studying your medical history. If your symptoms are mild, a stethoscope examination will suffice; however, if your symptoms are prolonged and severe, you need many more tests, such as chest x-rays. Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing. This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Bronchitis Viral.