Options   View topic - Bronchitis Effects on Lungs and Cure a Cough / Bronchitis

Board index  >  Bronchitis Cure  >  Symptoms Bronchitis

Post a reply
Bronchitis Effects on Lungs and Cure a Cough / Bronchitis

Bronchitis Effects on Lungs and Cure a Cough / Bronchitis
by Denice » Mon May 30, 2016 4:05 am

Bronchitis Effects on Lungs - Cure a Cough / Bronchitis Naturally

Are you looking for a natural cure for bronchitis? Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 12 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that.

Ok, I Will Continue With My Story

-?So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything.

She Told Me to Do 2 Things..

1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything! It is only because we knew so much about Bronchitis Naturally that we got down to writing about it!

Well, I Am Happy to Say, I Am 41 Now (Ok, that's Not the Good News.

Ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then. Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally. Bronchitis Naturally are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life. It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!

But Please Don't Spend a Lot of Money on Homeopathic Cold Pills, Though..

Or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online. After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Bronchitis.

Is known that in many cases bronchitis has viral causes, so antibiotics are not indicated, but even so, they are prescribed in 60 to 80 percent of cases of acute bronchitis. :idea:

Was seen that in many cases vital signs were not documented in the patients' charts, and when they were, temperatures higher than 37.7 degrees C were noted in 7 percent of patients, 15 percent had a temperature of 37.2 to 37.7 degrees C, and 8 percent had a heart rate of 100 beats per minute or more. It was also seen that more of half of the patients had a duration of illness longer than seven days, and one half of the patients had significant chronic comorbidities. 83 percent of the patients from this study received antibiotics, and the antibiotic prescription rates did not vary in patients with or without comorbidities. There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Bronchitis Acute. What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge!

This study shows that antibiotics were frequently prescribed, but with no discernible pattern, and whether or not antibiotics were prescribed in this age group, vital signs had little influence. There are many varieties of Chronic Bronchitis blood putum. However, we have stuck to the description of only one variety to prevent confusion!

Studying inappropriate antibiotic use in older patients is an important thing, because previous antibiotic use is a risk factor for antibiotic resistance in subsequent bacterial infections, and also it is known that older patients are at a greater risk of morbidity and mortality when they get bacterial infections. Bronchitis Viral are versatile as they are found in all parts and walks of life. It all depends on the way you take it.

Rest, lots of fluids, and over the counter medicines can be helpful to treat this type of bronchitis. More informations about chronic bronchitis or acute bronchitis can be found by visiting ***** In order to diagnose bronchitis, the physician will listen to the child's chest and breathing, and after that, if he considers necessary, will order an x-ray to take a further look at the chest. If the infection is caused by a virus, the antibiotics will have no effect, so, in this case you will have to wait for the child's immune system to do its job, and meanwhile you can treat the child if he has the common cold.

Being a very common infection, bronchitis can appear because of a virus, bacteria, heartburn, and it is known that even smoking can lead to it. It has symptoms like a dry cough that will entail mucus being brought up out of the lungs, fever, soreness, chills, wheezing and problems breathing. Bronchial pneumonia lungs prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Bronchitis Infection.

Homotoxicology and Holistic Health

The term "bronchitis" is derived from two Greek words "bronchos" and "itis," which mean "windpipe" and "inflammation," respectively. True to its name, bronchitis is a respiratory disorder characterized by inflammation of the windpipe and the large and small bronchi due to bacterial or viral infection or factors such as environmental pollution or cigarette smoking. :evil:

Due to dyspnea, even the slightest exertion will be exhausting for the person. As chronic bronchitis progresses, patients experience difficulties in breathing even when they are taking rest. At this stage, patients become more susceptible to infections of all types and to respiratory insufficiencies, which pave the way for the terminal event of chronic bronchitis, acute respiratory failure. After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Bronchitis Treatment.

Chronic bronchitis is accompanied by abnormal signs in the lungs, edema of the feet, coronary failure, and a bluish tinge on the skin and around the lips. The symptoms disappear with the passage of time and are usually followed by the development of abnormal breathing patterns.

Recognizing Chronic Bronchitis

If the patient coughs and expels sputum for about three months in a year for two consecutive years, the patient might be suffering from chronic bronchitis. Chronic bronchitis is also characterized by excessive production of mucus, cough, and dysnea, or difficulties in breathing while exerting oneself physically. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Acute Bronchitis. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

Computed Tomography or CT Scan is a medical technique that combines x-ray and computer technology to obtain a comprehensive image of different parts of the human body.

Pulmonary function tests are done to calculate the capacity of the lungs to exchange oxygen for carbon-di-oxide. In order to conduct pulmonary function tests, doctors use peak flow monitoring (PFM) and spirometry. Spirometry is a medical tool used to determine and understand the working of the lungs while PFM is used to determine the maximum speed with which a person can exhale or inhale. PFM also assesses the ways in which the malady can be controlled. It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything! It is only because we knew so much about Types Bronchitis that we got down to writing about it!

Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) is the name of a blood test to ascertain the capacity of the lungs to supply oxygen to the body and to eliminate carbon-di-oxide from it. In addition, it helps measure the acid content of the blood.

These symptoms might be similar to the symptoms of other respiratory disorders, which is why patients must never try to diagnose the condition on their own. Consulting a doctor is of utmost importance. It is possible to mistake chronic bronchitis for other respiratory disorders such as asthma, sinusitis, tuberculosis, pulmonary emphysema, and so on. Developing a gradual interest in Chronic Bronchitis Patient was the basis for writing this article. On reading this, you will gradually get interested in Chronic Bronchitis Patient.

Chronic bronchitis is the more lethal of the two types of bronchitis, that is, acute and chronic bronchitis. While acute bronchitis lasts for a short time and is chiefly caused by bacterial or viral infection, chronic bronchitis lasts much longer. It is also considered to be one of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a group of respiratory diseases commonly characterized by abnormal breathing patterns. Acute Bronchitis came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Acute Bronchitis is? :evil:

Juniper berries have long been used as a flavoring in foods and alcoholic beverages such as gin. Gin's original preparation was used for kidney ailments. Immature berries are green, taking 2 to 3 years to ripen to a purplish blue-black. The active component is a volatile oil, which is 0.2% to 3.4% of the berry. The best described effect is diuresis, caused by terpinene-4-01, which results from a direct irritation to the kidney, leading to increased glomerular filtration rate. Juniper berries are available as ripe berry, also called berry-like cones or mature female cones, fresh or dried, and as powder, tea, tincture, oil, or liquid extract.

Tincture (1:5 in 45% Alcohol): 1 to 2 Ml by Mouth Three Times a Day

Hazards Adverse reactions to juniper include local irritation and metrorrhagia. When used with antidiabetics such as chlorpropamide, glipizide, and glyburide, hypoglycemic effects may be potentiated. Concomitant use of juniper and anti-hypertensives may interfere with blood pressure. Juniper may potentiate the effects of diuretics such as furosemide, leading to additive hypokalemia. A disulfiram-like reaction could occur because of alcohol content of juniper extract. You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Bronchitis. that was our intention, to astonish you.

Warn patient not to confuse juniper with cade oil, which is derived from juniper wood. Advise female patient to report planned or suspected pregnancy before using juniper. Treat Bronchitis proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page. We have used all facts and definitions of Treat Bronchitis to produce worthwhile reading material for you. :D.

Oil (1:5 in 45% Alcohol):

03 to 2 ml by mouth three times a day Tea (steep 1 teaspoon crushed berries in 5 oz boiling water for 10 minutes, and then strain): three times a day Our objective of this article on Bronchitis was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Bronchitis, and compare it with what we have printed here. :roll:

Research Summary

Juniper may have some benefit in diabetic treatment, but further study is necessary. Juniper has an extensive toxicology profile, and therefore must be used with caution. There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Treat Bronchitis projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you. ;)

Tell patient to notify pharmacist of any herbal and dietary supplements that he's taking when obtaining a new prescription. Advise patient to consult his health care provider before using an herbal preparation because a conventional treatment with proven efficacy may be available.

As a food, maximum flavoring concentrations are 0.01% of the extract or 0.006% of the volatile oil. Other reported effects of juniper include hypoglycemia, hypotension or hypertension, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects, and stimulation of uterine activity leading to decreased implantation and increased abortifacient effects. We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Treat Bronchitis. However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Treat Bronchitis. :shock:

Reported Uses

Juniper berries are used to treat urinary tract infections and kidney stones. They're also used as a carminative and for multiple nonspecific GI tract disorders, including dyspepsia, flatulence, colic, heartburn, anorexia, and inflammatory GI disorders. :evil:

Caution Against Using Alcohol While Taking Juniper

Recommend that patient seek medical diagnosis before taking juniper. Unadvised use of juniper could worsen urinary problems, bronchitis, GI disorders, and other conditions if medical diagnosis and proper treatment are delayed. Using the intuition I had on Bronchitis, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Bronchitis has been included here. :shock:

Inform Patient that Urine May Turn Purplish With Higher Doses of Juniper

Tell patient to avoid applying juniper to large ulcers or wounds because local irritation (burning, blistering, redness, and edema) may occur. Writing something about Treat Bronchitis seemed to be something illogical in the beginning. However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical. Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product. :idea:

There may be additive hypoglycemic effects when juniper is combined with other herbs that lower blood glucose level, such as Asian ginseng, dandelion, fenugreek, and Siberian ginseng. Juniper may have additive effects with other herbs causing diuresis, such as cowslip, cucumber, dandelion, and horsetail.

Administration Dried ripe berries: 1 to 2 g by mouth three times a day; maximum 10 g dried berries daily, equaling 20 to 100 mg essential oil Liquid extract (1:1 in 25% alcohol): 2 to 4 ml by mouth three times a day We had at first written a rough assignment on Bronchitis. Then after a few improvisions and enhancements here and there, we have ended up with this end product.

Bronchitis Home Remedies, Natural Treatments and Cure | USA, UK Herbal

Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should avoid juniper because of its uterine stimulant and abortifacient properties. Juniper shouldn't be used by those with renal insufficiency, inflammatory disorders of the GI tract (such as Crohn's disease), seizure disorders, or known hypersensitivity. It shouldn't be used topically on large ulcers or wounds because it may cause local irritation. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Treat Bronchitis, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Treat Bronchitis.