Options   View topic - Acute Bronchitis and Symptoms of Bronchitis

Board index  >  Bronchitis Cure  >  Bronchitis Cures

Post a reply
Acute Bronchitis and Symptoms of Bronchitis

Acute Bronchitis and Symptoms of Bronchitis
by annete » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:20 am

Acute Bronchitis - Symptoms of Bronchitis

Bronchitis is a disease that occurs on the respiratory system wherein inflammation is experienced by the mucous membrane of the bronchial passages of the lungs. This irritation could cause thickness and swelling thus narrowing the tiny airways that can be found in the lungs. As a result, spells of coughing will be experienced by the patient accompanied by breathlessness and thick phlegm, which are also considered as among the symptoms of bronchitis.

There are also other symptoms of bronchitis that could accompany the coughing bouts and mucus. This is because it is common for acute bronchitis to be accompanied by the usual signs that are usually apparent in an infection on the upper respiratory tract. These include sore throat, chills and slight fever, breathlessness, soreness and a constricting burning feeling in the chest, wheezing, chest congestion, overall malaise and fullness of the sinus cavities.

However, the Symptoms of Bronchitis are Really Quite Deceptive in Nature

This is because there are cases of bronchitis wherein the presence of mucus is not there. This is especially hard in children, who oftentimes get to swallow the mucus that they coughed up, thus masking the presence of a possible secondary infection. There are even many smokers who have does the throat-clearing habit during mornings, immediately after they get out of bed. While they might think that this is just normal, it could actually be a symptom of bronchitis. If this clearing of throat goes on even after three months have already passed, then this could already be chronic bronchitis. :lol:

There are actually two types of bronchitis and these are the acute bronchitis, which could last not more than 6 weeks and the chronic bronchitis, which reoccurs quite often in the span of two years or more. Aside from this, there is also another form of this respiratory disease, which is known as the asthmatic bronchitis that happens to people who already have asthma. :shock:

One of main symptoms of bronchitis, as mentioned earlier, is a cough that is accompanied with green or yellowish-gray sputum or mucus. Although the presence of mucus is not unusual as it is normal for one's airways to secrete mucus every day, this doesn't usually accumulate. This is because these secretions are cleared continuously in one's throat and are just swallowed along with the saliva. However, when the bronchial tubes or the lung's main passageways for air get inflamed, large quantities of discolored mucus are usually produced and these are coughed up during coughing spells. If after three months, this symptom is still being experienced by a patient, then he or she already has a case of chronic bronchitis. Secondary infection is always looked into if there is mucus present that is not clear or is not white in color. We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning of Asthmatic Bronchitis, when comparing this article with other articles on Treating bronchitis found on the net.

What is Eucalyptus?

The eucalyptus tree is native to Australia, it is also known as the fever tree. It has been used for thousands of years by the aborigines in Australia for its medicinal properties. We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Bronchitis Symptoms as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.

You can inhale eucalyptus vapours, to help loosen phlegm within your chest. The following are the different types of doses of eucalyptus treatments which you can take as a bronchitis remedy: Inspiration can be considered to be one of the key ingredients to writing. Only if one is inspired, can one get to writing on any subject especially like Bronchitis Naturally. :D.

Eucalyptus oil comes from the eucalyptus tree, which is native to Australia. Eucalyptus has been used for thousands of years for its medicinal properties. We take pride in saying that this article on Bronchitis Naturally is like a jewel of our articles. This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Bronchitis Naturally. :oops:

Extract Form: 500Mg Twice a Day

As an infusion: 2 to 3g in 150ml of water, twice a day Is a tincture: 10-15ml, twice a day So, to sum up... Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Bronchitis Remedy, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too! ;)

Is the oil from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree which are used for medicinal purposes. The medicinal properties of the eucalyptus oil are: Anti-septic You may be inquisitive as to where we got the matter for writing this article on Bronchitis Remedy. Of course through our general knowledge, and the Internet!

There are different ways in which you can use eucalyptus as a bronchitis remedy. You can take eucalyptus leaf medicinal tea to reduce your bronchitis symptoms and sore throat. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Bronchitis Remedy. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.

Seems that Everyone I Know is Sick

Everyone I know has a bad cough. This got me thinking to the last time I had a really bad cough that I could not shake. I just kept taking over the counter drugs, hoping it would get better and it did not. I was having bouts of coughing and breathlessness and had to stop what I was doing so I could recover. Usually this meant if I was jogging or working out, I had to sit down and take a break. And if you are anything like I am, this is a huge thing to do. :o.

Finally Went to the Doctor and He Explained to Me that I Had Bronchitis

I was wondering how I had gotten bronchitis. And he explained that it was a viral infection that I probably picked up somewhere or from someone. The many pollutants in the air can carry it. There are two types of bronchitis. One is acute and the other is chronic. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for a few weeks, while chronic bronchitis happens frequently for several years. In simplest terms, bronchitis is just an inflammation in your bronchial tubes or the tubes that carry oxygen to your lungs. Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Types Bronchitis whenever possible.

For both types of bronchitis, the major symptoms include: Coughing, Mucus, having shortness of breath, feeling tired, wheezing, having difficulty breathing during physical activity.

Even if you feel that the symptoms that you are experiencing may not be bronchitis, be sure to see your Doctor as soon as possible, as it may be another infection in your lungs. The coughing and breathlessness is cause for concern. The coughing bouts I would have were very strong and would cause me to have to take a break from what ever I was doing. If I was at work I would have to take a quick time out. It is not any fun when you are not able to breathe. Bronchitis can hamper a lot of your daily activities and the sooner you get it checked out the better.

The Simple Means of Preventing These Ailments are

I. Keeping away from the irritants & air pollutants. ii. Taking yearly flu & pneumococcal vaccination to avoid infections leading to the chronic bronchitis exacerbation and/or acute bronchitis. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Bronchitis Treatments, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding. :oops:

Iii. Mentha x piperita or peppermint is effective in place of decongestants. This contains menthol that helps in thinning the mucus just like an expectorant. Peppermint also provides a calming & soothing effect for the dry coughs & sore throats. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Bronchitis Exacerbation. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?

The chronic bronchitis common when cough in the sputum stays for three months and up to a year. This is the rather dangerous disease that occurs mainly among the smokers. It is also known as COPD that is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Once diagnosed in the early stage it is curable.

The symptoms though somewhat similar in both the cases vary at some point. The signs & symptoms of acute bronchitis are: i. Wheezing ii. Fever We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Chronic Bronchitis Exacerbation. This is to liven the mood when reading about Chronic Bronchitis Exacerbation.

Iii. Fatigue iv. Sore throat v. Cough producing mucus vi. Burning sensation in the chest The symptoms of chronic bronchitis enlist: We have used clear and concise words in this article on Acute Bronchitis to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words. :D.

Zinc Supplementation Enhances the Activities in the Immune System

It protects the individual from bronchial infections and colds. 19. The other advisable supplements are vitamin C, quercetin, bromalein, and lactobacillus. All these supplements prevent the individual from getting afflicted with the infections & relieve him/her from the bronchitis symptoms. To err is human, to forgive is divine. So we would indeed deem you to be divine if you forgive us for any misunderstandings that may arise in this article on Relieve Bronchitis. :oops:

Urtica dioica or Stinging nettle acts as another expectorant with anti-viral properties. vi. Homeopathy along with standard medical attention proves indeed helpful. This is because a person's psychological, physical, and emotional all make-ups are taken in to consideration in this procedure. :idea:

Acute Bronchitis is Short Term

Caused by the viral infection beginning in the sinuses and/or the nose spreading in to the air passages, it is believed to be cured generally in 10-12 days. Interesting is what we had aimed to make this article on Acute Bronchitis Bacteria. It is up to you to decide if we have succeeded in our mission!

Put lots of garlic & onions in the food as it is advisable in such condition. 17. The studies reveal that NAC that is N-Acetyl-Cysteine is helpful in dissolving the mucus and improving the symptoms pertaining to chronic bronchitis. Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Chronic Bronchitis. People tend to enjoy it more.

Usage of herbs to treat varied ailments is a very old & successful concept. Yet this also has its advantages and disadvantages. The herbs can land up in side effects if not taken with proper prescription and knowledge. Especially their interactions with the other supplements, medications, and other herbs. Time and tide waits for no man. So once we got an idea for writing on Acute Bronchitis Bacteria, we decided not to waste time, but to get down to writing about it immediately!

For this the doctors recommend the cough medications including expectorants. 3. They also suggest you to place room humidifiers in your house. 4. You are always advised to drink loads of fluids such as water and juices to get rid of the growing symptoms. As the information we produce in our writing on Chronic Bronchitis may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this. :lol:

Iv. Slippery elm, also known as the ulmus fulva is known above as it is recognized by U.S. FDA (that is Food & Drug Authority) for its effectiveness & no side effects in the respiratory symptoms & sore throat.

Leading a Healthy and Hygienic Lifestyle is a Must

Quit smoking and make use of air conditioners, air filters and curtains in the house in order to breathe clean air in the house. Changing your lifestyle is also a helpful remedy. You need to stop smoking.

Some of the Well Known Herbs are as Follows:

I. Berberis vulgaris or barberry improves the immune system functions & fights infections. ii. Eucalyptus also known as eucalyptus globules are apt for treating the common colds & coughs. The oil made of eucalyptus helps loosening the phlegm. This article on Bronchitis was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.

Plant a Steam or Humidifier in House, Especially Bathroom

10. Get used to having lots of liquids such as water and juices. 11. While the infection is active, you must take rest. Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Relieve Bronchitis through a single page.

Record all the disturbances that you feel and make sure to report them to your doctor. 15. Lessen the dairy products as much as possible as they produce lot of mucus that is not good for your health while in a bronchial condition. Avoid eggs, milk, preservatives, nuts, food coloring, additives, etc.